- A Spectrum of Thoughts -

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ifs and But (Epilogue)

(Shifting Shades cease not with this last leaf.
In-betweens dwell far beyond this book brief.
My words on paper-surface are but iceberg-tip.
Yet, may they strike chords in your psyche, deep;
deep as the tip of a nail to full-depth driven;
deep as the zeal I feel with every word written.
The spectrum, by light verse, I have fleetingly traversed.
But at least, hearts and minds, I have transiently immersed.)

(Meanwhile, auburn sands in hourglass continue falling…
faceless pendulums in clocks of dreams continue swinging…)



if there is wisdom in what I write
let the wise say right.
if there is folly in what I pen
let the fool amen.
if there is no love in what I scrawl
let the lovers howl.

but, should my words or verses trespass
let them come to pass.


- this book
is between
my heart and my mind.


(c) Chito L. Aguilar

No comments:

Post a Comment